Let's move, let's get back in shape, let's laugh and smile, let's feel good!
I read in Cycling Weekly a very interesting text that focuses on the benefits that you can have when cycling, something that at this time, when many countries are ending a long period of confinement because of COVID-19, it becomes even more relevant for everyone.
In addition to the feeling of freedom, being fun, relaxing and other advantages, here are the top 10 health benefits mentioned by this magazine.
- Cycling improves our mental well-being;
- Strengthen your immune system;
- Cycling promotes weight loss;
- Better lungh health;
- Cuts heart disease and cancer risk;
- Cycling improves your sex life;
- Sleep Better;
- Boost your brain power;
- Cycling is low impact for your muscles and joints;
- Cycling builds and tones the muscles.